7 Must-Have Fitness Apps
It’s not hard to understand why apps have become an essential tool in our modern lives. From checking the weather to planning a night out, apps are there to make our lives easier. And when it comes to fitness, there are so many to choose from. You can choose any of those according to the purpose you want it to serve in your fitness journey.
While some apps can track the number of steps you trade, others can give you an estimate of what and how much you should eat. Some of them might even tell you when your body is dehydrated or needs more oxygen intake so that you know when to increase the liquid intake or consume lions mane capsules or similar supplements to satisfy that need.
So, what’s the problem? The problem is building a list of apps that actually work.
But don’t worry! We went ahead and created a list for you. Check out the following must-have fitness apps:
- MyFitnessPal – MyFitnessPal is a free app that lets you track the daily calories and macronutrients you consume. It’s one of the most popular calorie counters out there, and it’s particularly popular with people watching their weight. By now, you’ve probably heard of MyFitnessPal, but you may not know that it’s one of the 20 most-used fitness apps. That means it regularly tops the charts for the number of downloads, active users, and other measures of success.
- Sworkit – Sworkit is one of the must-have fitness apps. Sworkit has a vast library of video workouts ranging from yoga to kickboxing. Sworkit features a 360-degree video that allows you to view workout moves from all angles. Another awesome feature is using the Sworkit app to track your progress. Sworkit allows you to set goals and record your progress. You can adjust the exercise intensity and length to fit your fitness level. You can also set the app to remind you to do your workouts. Sworkit uses a timer to count down the length of time you have to complete your exercises, or you can set the amount of time yourself.
- Strava – Strava is one of the most popular fitness apps, and with good reason. This app is a total game-changer, and it’s completely free. Strava checks in with your app each time you run, bike, or ride and tracks your activity with GPS. You can compete against your friends and family to see who is racking up the most mileage, which peaks your competitive juices.
- Glo – Who doesn’t love a fitness app that keeps you motivated? New to the app scene, Glo is an early favorite for fitness and exercise enthusiasts. This app allows you to log your workouts, edit workouts, sync data with other fitness apps, and even connect with your friends. Also, Glo takes a different approach than Fitness apps. Glo tracks your “vibe” during the day, which includes your steps and your sleep, mood, and activity level.
- Headspace. This meditation app utilizes guided meditations targeting specific goals, like stress reduction, sleep, focus, etc. The app allows you to choose a session based on your goals and then provides guided meditations tailored to your needs. The meditations are delivered in an audio format, complete with binaural beats that are designed to target specific goals.
- JEFIT – Workout Tracker Gym Log. EFIT allows you to track your workout stats, like the number of calories you burned, the number of reps you completed, and more. The app also synchronizes with your JEFIT account so you can easily track your progress, share achievements on social media, schedule your workouts, and more. JEFIT offers 5 different plans, ranging from the 14-day Silver plan to the 1-month Platinum plan. The app is great for beginners to fitness tracking, as it is easy to use, keeps track of your progress, and motivates you. JEFIT is available on the Apple Store for iOS and Google Play for Android.
- Fooducate – The Fooducate app is the ultimate resource for anyone looking for healthy, allergy-friendly recipes. It’s the most reliable app when it comes to finding safe, clean food. You can learn useful information about each recipe, including calories, fat, protein, carbs, and more. You can also find nutritious meal ideas, get menu plans, get nutrition tips, and get cooking inspiration.
The fitness industry has exploded in popularity in recent years. Thanks to advancements in technology, fitness professionals are able to track your progress like never before. While there are many fitness apps out there, few have the quality, functionality, and usability that you are looking for. This is why you should make sure that you are only downloading and using fitness apps that truly matches your fitness needs.